Terms and Conditions
- The customer agrees that by entering a lounge participating in Lounge Pass, they agree to and accept these Conditions of Use. These Conditions of Use will prevail over any other terms and conditions provided to the customer in relation to Lounge Pass.
- The Lounge Pass booking is not transferable and is only valid on the date detailed on the printed Lounge Pass booking confirmation. The booking may not be used by any person other than the named customer and may only be used for the number of persons shown on the booking. Additional persons may only be admitted to a lounge at the discretion of the lounge operator and may be charged an additional entry fee at the time by the lounge where applicable.
- Admittance to a lounge is conditional upon presentation of a valid printed Lounge Pass booking confirmation upon entry.
- Access to the lounges for children varies across the lounges and the customer is advised to check the individual lounge description before traveling.
- A Lounge Pass booking provides for a maximum three hour stay in the lounge unless otherwise indicated on the printed Lounge Pass booking confirmation.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by letter or by email to Lounge Pass within working hours at least 24 hours prior to the applicable flight departure. The full cost of the Lounge Pass booking will be refunded back to (a) the credit/payment card or (b) the agent's account, dependent on the method used for the original booking.
- No refund will be given for any cancellation notified to Lounge Pass less than 24 hours before the flight departure. Lounge Pass reserves the right to charge for the full cost of any Lounge Pass booking where that booking has been cancelled and a refund made yet the cancelled booking was then subsequently presented at a lounge and used to gain admittance by the customer and/or any other persons shown on the cancelled Lounge Pass booking.
- All group bookings must be made directly with Lounge Pass and are on a request only basis. Each lounge operator has their own entry requirements for group bookings therefore customers are advised to refer to the Lounge Pass website for more details. All group bookings require at least 7 days written notice and all requests must be emailed to email@example.com.
- All cancellations for group bookings must be made in writing at least 7 days prior to the departure date. No refund will be given for any cancellations of group bookings received less than 7 days prior to flight departure.
- Lounges may at their discretion not accept same sex groups and hen/stag/bachelor/ette parties are strictly prohibited. Please refer to the relevant rules and policies of the applicable lounge. Any groups that have not been pre-booked in accordance with our group booking policy will be refused entry to the lounge and no refund offered.
- All participating lounges are owned and operated by third party organizations. All persons entering a lounge with a Lounge Pass booking must abide by the rules and policies of each participating lounge and the customer accepts that registering for a lounge does not guarantee continued access. The customer accepts that the Lounge Pass group of companies has no control over the lounge operator’s decision whether to admit any customer, the number of people allowed in any lounge at any time, facilities offered, the opening/closing times, the length of time which customers may spend in the lounge and any charges payable for extended lounge visits or the personnel employed by the lounges. The administrators of Lounge Pass will use reasonable endeavors to ensure the benefits and facilities are available as advertised, but the customer accepts that the Lounge Pass group of companies does not warrant nor guarantee, in any way, that all or any of the benefits and facilities will be available at the time of the customer's visit.
- The lounge operator reserves the right to refuse entry to the lounge 30 minutes before the lounge closing time and reserves the right to restrict the maximum stay in any lounge.
- The customer further accepts that the Lounge Pass group of companies is not liable for any loss to the customer, or any accompanying guests, arising from the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of any of the advertised benefits and facilities.
- Participating lounges have no obligation to announce flights and the customer accepts that the Lounge Pass group of companies shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting out of any customer and/or accompanying guests failing to board their flight(s). It is the customer’s responsibility to check the relevant entry requirements for any country being visited and to have the correct travel documentation for the journey.
- The provision of free alcoholic drinks (where local law permits) is at the discretion of each lounge operator and in some cases may be limited or unavailable. In such cases the customer is responsible for paying any charges for additional consumption or Premium alcoholic drinks direct to the lounge. (See www.loungepass.com for individual lounge descriptions for details.)
- Telephone and Wi-Fi facilities (where available) vary from lounge to lounge and are provided at the lounge operator's discretion. Free usage of telephone facilities is normally limited to local calls only. Charges for any other lounge facilities are at the discretion of each lounge operator and the customer is responsible for paying these direct to the lounge.
- Admittance to lounges is strictly subject to customers, if permitted, being in possession of a valid flight ticket and travel documents for the same day of travel. Airline, airport and other travel industry employees traveling on reduced-rate tickets may not be eligible for access. Outside the US, flight tickets must be accompanied by a valid boarding pass for a departing flight, i.e. outbound passengers only. Please note some lounges in Europe are located within designated Schengen areas of the airport which means that access is only provided to these lounges if customers are traveling between Schengen countries (an up to date list of Schengen countries is detailed at http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/borders-and-visas/schengen/index_en.htm.) All Lounge Pass customers must check the lounge is accessible from the terminal which you are travelling and that the date and time of your booking are appropriate for your travel plans. Lounge Pass will not be liable for any customer that has not booked their correct date or time that is not appropriate for their journey. Lounge Pass will not refund for any unused passes for reason however occurred.
- Admittance to lounges is subject to Lounge Pass customers (including children), if permitted, behaving and dressing in accordance with the relevant lounge terms and conditions and any person not complying with such terms and conditions may be asked to vacate the lounge facilities. The Lounge Pass group of companies is not liable for any loss suffered by the customer and any guests where a lounge operator has refused admission because the customer and/or guests have not complied with these conditions.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Lounge Pass group of companies accepts no responsibility for the actions of the customer when using any participating lounge and shall not be responsible for any personal belongings brought into a lounge by customers.
- The Lounge Pass group of companies shall not be held responsible for any disputes or claims that may occur between the customer and/or any guests and a lounge operator, and the Lounge Pass group of companies shall not be liable for any costs, damages, losses or expenses related to such disputes.
- The Lounge Pass group of companies reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to terminate the Lounge Pass Program. Where applicable a proportional refund of the annual fee/enrolment fee (whichever is applicable) will be made provided revocation has not been made because of fraud or misuse by the customer.
- The Lounge Pass customer agrees that s/he will defend and indemnify the Lounge Pass group of companies, its directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively 'the indemnified parties') against and hold each indemnified party harmless from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) for injury to or death of any person or damage to, or destruction of, any property arising from the use of any lounge by the customer or any other person accompanying the customer, except that such indemnification shall not extend to acts of gross negligence or wilful misconduct by the indemnified parties.
- The Lounge Pass website may contain links to websites, offers or programs that are operated or owned by third parties that are not part of, or controlled by, the Lounge Pass group of companies. The Lounge Pass group of companies accepts no responsibility for the content of any such third party websites, or in relation to the redemption of any offers by third parties. The Lounge Pass group of companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the customer’s use of any third party websites, offers or programs.
- The Lounge Pass group of companies is constantly trying to improve the services it provides. If the customer has any concerns or complaints they should contact Lounge Pass. Lounge Pass may monitor telephone calls to maintain and enhance its services. All complaints relating to any lounge visit should be made within six months of the relevant lounge visit.
- To make a complaint the customer can:
a. call Lounge Pass on +44 (0) 20 8865 3280
b. write to Lounge Pass, PO Box 815, Haywards Heath, RH16 9LR, United Kingdom
c. email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lounge Pass will try to answer the customer’s query within five working days of receipt. If Lounge Pass is not able to respond to a complaint within five working days, Lounge Pass will send an acknowledgement letter to keep the customer informed of the progress Lounge Pass is making.
- Lounge Pass reserves the right, at all times, to make any changes to these Conditions of Use subject to giving customers reasonable notice as appropriate in the circumstances.
- To the extent permissible by local law or regulation these Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and Lounge Pass and the customer submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts to resolve any disputes that arise out of them.
- Any provision of these Conditions of Use declared void or unenforceable by any competent authority or court shall, to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, be deemed severable and shall not affect the other provisions of these Conditions of Use.
- If there is any conflict in meaning between the English language version of these Conditions of Use and any version or translation of these Conditions of Use, the English language version shall prevail.